About us ;)

Red Bull Mobile Energizers are fun, outgoing & friendly bunch of girls who goes around energizing practically anyone who is tired & in need of an energy boost! We go around places and events in order to Energize & Educate the public on Red Bull's functionality & benefits! Of course, we have LOADS of FUN along the way, meeting new people at new places around Malaysia.. And we'd like to share our experiences here ;)

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

JD & JC's 1st Encounter!! :D

Hello people!!

Jay Dee's post :
Yup, this is me..the one & only JD!!

Dear people, its sort of FUN when you get a new job ( I say 'sort of' cuz it isn't always fun - there's always the possibility of making mistakes, meeting lousy colleagues etc )
So it was GREAT when I found out my ME partner for the day was named JC!
For years its been difficult introducing myself - "Hi, I'm Jay Dee!" and people say, " What? Huh? Jelly?! Jedi?! " So it was pretty cool working with someone called JC!

So watch out Red Bull, you now have a new "J" in the team!
P/S: I may look innocent, but I promise you that looks can be deceiving..and in this case, IT IS!! wahahahahaha *evil laughter*


Jayce's post:
Ehem, So here I am, Miss JC...trying (but failing) to look innocent!

Hi Girls!

Ehem, well what shall I say..hmmm -.-"
Seriously, someone made me write this post ( Yeah, you know who you are =p )

So, working for Red Bull for quite sometime now & am STILL having fun! Woohoo~
(KY, I know I'm crapping, Just can't help it. LOL.

Okay, seriously, does anyone play baseball or softball here?
Looking for kaki's =D
(Tara says, no need to look far as we can just set up a date & gather the ME's!!)

Err, next post I'll write more okay...relevant stuff, that is. I PROMISE!

Signing Off,
JD & JC!!!!!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails