About us ;)

Red Bull Mobile Energizers are fun, outgoing & friendly bunch of girls who goes around energizing practically anyone who is tired & in need of an energy boost! We go around places and events in order to Energize & Educate the public on Red Bull's functionality & benefits! Of course, we have LOADS of FUN along the way, meeting new people at new places around Malaysia.. And we'd like to share our experiences here ;)

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

1st day with Red Bull..

Hi, everyone..! I'm Wan Yun on duty today!
EXCITED!!! The 1st feeling pop-out in my mind was excited! Since yesterday I felt nervous because I don't know whether I can handle the job, but now.. the feeling totally gone.. i think too much ady! Haha.. i love this job!

I met different kind of people and now i realized that why people always said there are a lot of different character of people outside.. Some people are "shy" but some people are "brave" & "open" to share their feeling... feeling about wat?? Of coz is our Red Bull energy drink.. haha!

Oh ya.. have to talk about out cute cute sampling car... "Terry"...!!!
Terry is fantastic!! I love him sooo much.. My first time to sit in a mini austin and I think I'm Mr. Bean . I never imagine that a cute car to be our Red Bull sampling car.. because u know.. Red BULL such a "big animal" !!! This is my first impression about Terry...

I got to say my first day work as a Mobile Energizer is fun & energetic!! See you!!
Red Bull... Bulleh!!!

Is me.. WanYun

My first sampling location...

My first sampling to tired worker..

My first sampling to driver...


So what to do if you feel tired...???
Red Bull... to energize you...!!!

Bye Bye!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails