About us ;)

Red Bull Mobile Energizers are fun, outgoing & friendly bunch of girls who goes around energizing practically anyone who is tired & in need of an energy boost! We go around places and events in order to Energize & Educate the public on Red Bull's functionality & benefits! Of course, we have LOADS of FUN along the way, meeting new people at new places around Malaysia.. And we'd like to share our experiences here ;)

Monday, March 28, 2011

~Sarawak Paintball Cup 2011 Competition~

Piang!!Piang!!PIang!!!

What sound is it???

Ohhh!!!!It is the Paintball Competition…

It was a Sarawak Cup Paintball Tournament 2011 on 19-20 March 2011 at St. Joseph Primary School Field.

Before I can go any further, I would like to emphasize that I am 'Siaw Hui' who had just joined in this Team Angel which also makes me one of the Angel. Lol. I am glad that I am able to experience my first Sampling Event with the other members and it was a total FUN for me since I get to experience a lot of things.

So, for this time, our objectives are there to energize the participants playing under the Hot Hot Sun.

Go go go!!!Red Bull…as always. Revitalize your physical and mental strength.

There were 3 types of competition group:

1. Amateur Division

2. Open Division

3. Rookie Division

Below is the picture that we had captured on that 2 days….


Sarawak Cup Paintball Tournament 2011

The place they play paintball.

They are enjoying their RED BULL. Everyone is tired and needs the necessary energy to ensure they can played throughout the game without losing their concentration and physical endurance.

Peace!!!!!!!!! Apparently, there are also Team from West Malaysia in which they came here for the Sarawak Cup.
As you can see, a lot of Paintball Enthusiasts gather together to participate in this Tournament.

Scoreboard!!!!!!!!!! I am sorry if the score are unclear to you. =p

This is the Amateur Division Championship Group,Waxes Legion from Sarawak. Cool right? I think their Group Name are cool. Lol.............~~

Trophies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love their medals. It is really cool and nice.

As always, everyone get to experience their first blog and this is my First Blog. I had attempted so many times just to log in till today I managed to seek the right username from Michelle. =p.....Sorry Everyone.

Broadcasting from Team Angel DJ - NEWBIE
WEE SIAW HUI~~
Cheers Everyone.
Related Posts with Thumbnails