About us ;)

Red Bull Mobile Energizers are fun, outgoing & friendly bunch of girls who goes around energizing practically anyone who is tired & in need of an energy boost! We go around places and events in order to Energize & Educate the public on Red Bull's functionality & benefits! Of course, we have LOADS of FUN along the way, meeting new people at new places around Malaysia.. And we'd like to share our experiences here ;)

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

1st Sarawak Senior Amateur Closed Golf Championship

an event @ Kelab Golf Sarawak

Well, this time is Hui Ching which is 'ME, MYSELF & I' are writing the blog and in charge of this event story-telling. So, girls please take a seat and be silent since I am going to start-off my story telling now. =p
Well, as all of you know, golf is one of the event which we used to attend most of the time and trust me, the golfers really needs the boost to stay energize the whole day while they are playing especially under the hot hot sun.
As usual, we reach there around 9am and from there we started off our mission sampling heading off in our buggy. Wahahaha....Georgia just loves the "Buggy" so much and I have no idea at all. Don't Ask.......=)




ready....................*shhhhhhh*(silent)



Miss Georgia is explaining the functionality as well the benefits of RedBull to the Golfers



photos wif golfers.....^^



Gllu Gllu Gllu Gllu Gllu* hmmm... "Thats what we need, we really needs Red Bull to boost our energy!!"



Wah!!! Everyone is getting anxious and being competitive in the match.....^^











Guess what is tis?? [you'll noe the answer when you finish reading the blog=)]




Our model of the day, Miss "165" Lols



our "tourist guide"



See, how skillful am i XD can have such a nice shoot even the buggy is moving..



the LEADER BOARD~ Everyone is busy counting the points for the match to see who is the winner.......



the Closing and Prize Giving Ceremony...



Oops~! wat happen to my shoes??


What happen to tis shoes then?
ya, too excited bout the match until my shoes also need some breath. haha


Well, forgive me.......hehehehe



It's my unforgettable day and also is also one of my "Luckiest" day.. Well, you can consider that though.......That's me, Hui Ching :P


So......... hav u got the answer??
..............
.............
...........
...............
.......................Think
Think.................














its BUGGY ROOF!! lame......
I know, I know.....It is obviously very lame joke.....=='


That's all from me, Hui Ching

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails