About us ;)

Red Bull Mobile Energizers are fun, outgoing & friendly bunch of girls who goes around energizing practically anyone who is tired & in need of an energy boost! We go around places and events in order to Energize & Educate the public on Red Bull's functionality & benefits! Of course, we have LOADS of FUN along the way, meeting new people at new places around Malaysia.. And we'd like to share our experiences here ;)

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Site seeing "Turns" to Site Hiking

Buenos All, here are team Red Bull Kuching back again in blogging. LOL......I wonder if this has been the practice lately about blogging or what?? I just felt like filling up the blog page after I get to know that we can write anything we felt like filling up the pag
e. So, here I am again crapping nothing which I really felt like writing. So, PEOPLE............No Offense..............LOL

Seems like today's an unlucky day for me.
*I have forgotten to bring my HP* which ending up my *MUM* called Ms Liew and asked her about me because she couldn't reach to me. Guess she must be wondering where I have been missing the whole morning. Must be thinking that Ms Liew had kidnapped me to somewhere else. =p *Felt so embarrassing and humiliated.=p....But neway, hahaha...back to topic.....

Basically this was the plan to DBKU site seeing. We were given some layout plan and being briefed about the site. I thought it was only that easy. But, never wondered what lies behind it. So, this is the layout plan before we get started Lol.... OMG......All guys and I am the only "Girl" there.....Feels so awkward...........hahahaha
And this was the schedule for the activities on the actual date.


We started our journey from 9.30am. From there, the marshalls carried a number of directory sign board all the way up the hill. I never realized going for a site seeing would involved so much energy. It was still okay at first, but things turned more and more difficult when we went into the jungle and being stung by the "Stupid" mosquitoes. *Everywhere* Geez.....I hate mosquitoes and plus, I am wearing shorts. No wonder* My leg are all scars and bruises.....thanks to the mosquitoes.

*The gathering before we start off...........
It was not tough, in fact it was adventurous to go hiking with so many people in which they are all very friendly and concerned about my condition. Lol.......A good exercise though after it has been a while I did not went for any climbing or hiking. Cool stuffs as always.......
*The journey right before we move into the jungle

They are very cooperative and helping each other.

This was their so called lizard in which it has got no legs......Ewww......A little freaking ...........But, I discovered a lot of new things.

How's my photographing session for the "Grasshopper"??? Luckily, I didn't kill the grasshopper when I tried to catch it. Just a bit paralyzed.......Ooopssss.............

It was really a little tired anyway cause it took us about more than an hour to finish the site seeing. Phewww...........I ended up laying straight on my bed.

But, I managed to look out for few spots to put up our things right before the event starts next week. =p

I think that's all for now. Wahahahaha..........Check us out soon next week again.
Chao~~
Michelle Toh........~Missing as always...............Wahahahaha
It was lots of "Fun" to be there.........

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails