About us ;)

Red Bull Mobile Energizers are fun, outgoing & friendly bunch of girls who goes around energizing practically anyone who is tired & in need of an energy boost! We go around places and events in order to Energize & Educate the public on Red Bull's functionality & benefits! Of course, we have LOADS of FUN along the way, meeting new people at new places around Malaysia.. And we'd like to share our experiences here ;)

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Night shifters on prowl again!!

Hello, wassup!!

Its me again, Edwan...or the person in charge of taking care of the night shifters ME WORKER.
Yes, i am considered as the bodyguard or supervisor (ME girls : Yeah right, dream on!) for the since they do not know how to take care of themselves.
SO, they need someone who is much more organized to organize them and take care of them. -.-"

SO basically, what did we do for this 3 week event thingy? =p (ME girls : Its called Faces Own The Night, Edwan... sigh) We were supposed to energize individuals in clubs around PJ, KL and Subang area.
We had to go to all this places (Sunway Giza, Pyramid, TTDI) with some bunch of other fellas which
is FACES crew and MAZDA GIRLS ^-^v

Take a look at the awesome places we went to!!




At first, I was quite shy to meet up with new people and so on, but after a few days i eventually managed to settle down and mix around hahahaha...

Well for this event, I must say I was quite happy with it and enjoyed it. I was kissed, spat in the mouth by a drunk guy, took some gay pose picture with a tipsy angmoh and etc....
What else can a mere driver ask for? ;D
( I need salary increment for doing all this dirty job for you Tara!! LOL)

Check out the pic of me getting my first kiss?? *gasp*
Ugh.....NOOOooooooo!!

Oh ya, there was even once where I was accused, wrongly blamed, cursed and pointed finger to as being a private investigator!
This is because, I looked cool & mysterious that night, ( ME girls : blueeeek! perasan!) together with my photo taking skills.
The cute & funneh bola owner came to us and start babbling some alien language to me but keep repeating the sentence "professional spy" for like, gazzilion times until she sounds like an alarm clock which annoys you so much till you feel like just.......( ME girls : Sorry, gotta bleep this part out! hihi) Pfffft!!
Anyways, my underlings (ME girls : HEY!! Stop calling us THAT) which is salted feet Carmen and laughing Hyena Hui Fen were there and shocked to their wits too! I mean like yeah, I know i look good with a camera, but SPY??! Wuahahahaha~

Anyways, whats my experience by working with those other fellas which are FACES crew and MAZDA Girls ^-^v ? They are a bunch of nice people and they are quite similar to me. Taking GOOD care of the ME girls which are helpless and powerless but always talk alot and bully me...but as people say in BM "cakap power tapi tindakan takde" Wahahahaha

Anyways, back to my story, overall this event is a pleasant experience. I got my first kiss, yo! Too bad its from a drunk angmoh who loves underage guys with a camera -.-"
I also learned that as a bodyguard for Red Bull ME girls (underlings) I must be dedicated to my job and be ready to be sodomised, groped, raped, molested and first kiss taken away from you by a drunk guy. hehe (ME girls : OMG, Edwan! You Exagerrate kau kau!!)

Ok, to sum up everything, I am very happy with this event ( ME girls : He said this like, 3 times already.. =.=) AND, stop interrupting me, my little underlings! AND, this is my first real event with Red Bull because our small boss here called "arat" -tara- doesn't want me for other normal shifts because of my gender!! Jealous betul hehe... and anyways, I had fun working with all present at the event and of course, because of my underlings too!

Here's pictures of the underlings/night shifters;
Salted feet Carmen & laughing hyena Hui Fen!
Carmen (again) & Gangster Kelly!

Kelly (again) & Marina The Marinara!

Thanks Tara Menara you small fella!

Ok! Gotta go run now.....all the ME's are starring daggers at me, and I know what I'm in for..
If you ever don't see me blogging again...you know why :(

Soon to be bullied,
Edwan

&

Soon to bully someone,
Kelly, carmen, hui fen and the rest on night shift duty!

2 comments:

Hui Fen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hui Fen said...

Edwan! Too much! Apa hyena hyena ni? *angry* *smack slap whack* And Tara, he really talks a lot huh? -.- His post shows it all man..

Related Posts with Thumbnails