About us ;)

Red Bull Mobile Energizers are fun, outgoing & friendly bunch of girls who goes around energizing practically anyone who is tired & in need of an energy boost! We go around places and events in order to Energize & Educate the public on Red Bull's functionality & benefits! Of course, we have LOADS of FUN along the way, meeting new people at new places around Malaysia.. And we'd like to share our experiences here ;)

Thursday, November 12, 2009

New ME Girl - Mei Kuan

Today we are here to introduce our new ME - Mei Kuan. Hi, Mei Kuan plz introduce yourself!! Below, i will pass the blog space to Mei Kuan...

Hi, everybody. I'm Mei Kuan here! Nice to meet you all. Today is my 1st sampling day and i felt happy but nervous. I can say my first day sampling is fun - fun - and fun. I still remember the moment that i success to sampled the first consumer, the feeling is.... happy.. excited.. be full of confidence..
I get ready to go for the next sampling day becoz i am full of energy now..... hehe!


My first target & opened cold can of Red Bull..
Enjoy with Red Bull Gold..

Enjoy with Red Bull Less Sugar..

Hospital staff

Our target - tired worker

See you!
Sayorana!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails